Details of the Program
I am delighted for your interest in our unique and powerful Self-Healing Program. This is a big plus for you on all levels of being. By participating you’ll be able to heal yourself and detect dis-harmonies before they grow into more-difficult-to-deal-with conditions. You’ll be able to clarify your consciousness and work toward enlightenment in your particular way. And, you can live younger, healthier and longer on this wonderful earth. All this is up to you!
Return to Brilliance Project evolved from decades of my formal and informal education including study and practice of Public Health Nursing, Traditional Chinese Medicine and other Creative Health Alternatives such as Healing Tao.
We have recorded and transcribed dozens of sessions related to physical, mental and spiritual topics. The recordings can assist you in your quest and work for deep healing. The following outline describes our Conscious Self-Healing and Prevention package. Even if you are not yet ready to purchase it, this outline will inspire you to do so.
It is important for us to think about the following;
- How to use our Intellect as a Servant of the Great Spirit? How to consciously trace our way from a disharmony to its cause, then to the gateway of our all-healing, all-loving and glorious ‘Heavenly Heart’, which rests at the center of each human being?
It is important for us to know;
- How to gain Clarity about the Healing Power?
- How to use that Power to Consciously Self-Heal Illnesses using basic knowledge of TCM/Acupuncture and Western Physiology?
- How to Gain Insight and Skill to Live Positively with Stress?
- How to Transform diseased energy in order to live in the Brilliant Essence?
Our program provides guidelines for an energetic and lasting physical, mental and spiritual well-being.
On your part, this asks for openness and commitment to using the directives and tools we provide.
Your participation requires seriousness in wanting to make a real difference in your own and loved ones’ lives. This is not about short-lived fixes, but about your lasting physical, mental and spiritual state of being.
Learning the basic principles of Acupuncture along with instructions on how to use our Do-It-Yourself – DIY Needle-Free Acupuncture Stones helps you accomplish lasting freedom from dis-harmonies that seem to plague most people. The guide book, an important part of the DIY Acupuncture kit shows you how to use the Nanotechnology treated Tourmaline Stones to dissolve physical, emotional and spiritual pain. By using the Acu Stones you’ll gain safe Health Management Confidence step by step. The easy to carry pouch can become your health preservation toolkit for years to come. Yet, it’s important not to ignore informed Western Medical Intervention if necessary. Respect professional advice always!
Practical and Supportive Co-Operation
My commitment to work with you is 100%. Listening attentively to my voice recordings you’ll hear it in my tone and the material I share with you. With special arrangement, I can also assist you privately on an on-going basis by Telephone or Skype.
The systematic structure of our program makes it easy to follow and work from many angles on dis-harmonies. We review some Western Medical Diagnostics, but the main focus is Traditional Chinese Medicine, its Treatment Principles, and Methods. Our Physical and Meditation Exercises are based on Healing Tao and other Preventive and Expansion of Consciousness Practices. All of the above will help you become a fully integrated Being with Radiant Health and Joyous Energy.
Introductory Module with voice recordings and written segments outlining the program
- Clarifying what the Return to Brilliance Process is.
- Introducing the basics of Traditional Chinese Medicine/Acupuncture
- Introducing Do-It-Yourself Needle Free Acupuncture.
- Explaining how Western Physiology and Acupuncture correspond to each other.
- Advancing Spiritual Consciousness.
Each Module contains topics viewed from Western physiological and TCM perspective.
How can this knowledge help the Healing Process? You’ll be surprised!
All that is needed is in your active participation using our strategies and DIY Needle Free Acupuncture kit.
Module A. Pain Relief
- Back pain; upper and lower, acute and chronic, lumbago
- Pain in the extremities; wrist, elbow, shoulder, knee, ankle, hip
- Headaches; tension, migraine
- Chest pain, differentiation
- Sports Injury, soft tissue healing
Module B. Energetic Improvement of Metabolic Illnesses
- Diabetes improvement support
- Menstrual pain management
- Cancer Prevention
- Improving Digestion
Module C. Improving Neural/Energy Pathways
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Chronic Pain – Sciatica
- Memory Enhancement
- Anti Ageing Fundamentals
Module D. Understand and Heal Mental/Emotional Disease
- Exploring what Stress is and how it can trigger many conditions and bring about negative effects when not used consciously. What are its positive possibilities when used consciously?
- Worry and Anxiety
- Deep Sadness and Depression
Module E – Focused Target Series. Change stubborn negative habits to positive
A brilliant use of Acu Stones for a successful outcome of specific situations. Apply with Conscious Breathing and Remembrance of the Essence.
- How to avoid Cold and Flu before it overtakes you?
- How can students benefit from Do-It-Yourself healing sessions?
- How can a tech savvy professional benefit from non-invasive Acupuncture?
- How can GM’s/Directors heal their stress with our Needle Free Acupuncture?
- How can Doctors of Western Medicine benefit from Conscious Healing Package?
- How can Doctors of Oriental Medicine benefit from Conscious Healing Package?
- Alleviate Stress and Nervousness with Acu-Stones
- How can you benefit from Acu-Stones after a hectic day at the office?
- Scared of an Exam? Gain courage and energy with a DIY Acu-Stone session.
- Nervous before a meeting or a job interview?
- Nervous about a date? Acu-Stones session can help Be your Best.
- Weight Loss – Trouble staying on your diet?
Module F. How to tap Your Potential and Advance your Spiritual Consciousness
- The Origin of the Opposites, Yin, and Yang
- Five Element chart with explanation
- Free Will and how the Intellect became separated from its Origin
- Levels of Creation and the Origin of the Human Spirit
- Sex and the Generative Force
Each topic within the modules contains voice recordings and transcripts on Self-Healing.
Please email your questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transcripts and other documents are in pdf format. If you need guidance on a topic, please ask us and we’ll answer by email or in our weekly Question and Answer sessions.
- Extra bonus, instantly downloadable; Anna Elizabeth Carling’s Spiritual Novel Her Secret Service, Silent Power of Womanhood on how the Feminine Side of Life Influenced our Law Giver Moses’ Transformation and Enlightenment.
Examples of Questions and Answers
How do we overcome negative thoughts?
Let us remember that in our essence we are brilliant spiritual beings with enormous magnetic pull, therefore we draw what we entertain in our consciousness – good, bad, indifferent. . . Thoughts are deeds in fine, unseen material level, and they have consequences the way our deeds and words have.
Abdrushin encourages; ‘Keep the hearth of your thoughts pure, in so doing you’ll be happy and bring peace to others.’
‘How to overcome negative thoughts’ is a great topic and we’ll refer to it in many of our sessions!
I’ll help you overcome negativity. Mine has been a way to practice ‘Dikr’ – the remembrance of God, which I now hear inwardly whenever still. Every spiritual tradition encourages cultivation of thoughts related to the qualities of the Creator. The name may differ according to the culture, in Sufi tradition they are called 99 Names of God, meaning an infinite number of qualities that follow natural laws and are up-building. . .
How do we communicate these positive thoughts to people?
Love is the vehicle, therefore our inner work is first of all to understand the essence of Love with all its splendor, to live in that Love, be conscious of that Love, be conscious of the Qualities belonging to Love, remember them, make them our way of life. We chip away all that is not of the Essence. In Sufi terms, we become ‘uncreated’, and in Taoist tradition, Lao Tzu is sometimes depicted sitting backward on a bull, this makes a point of going backward toward the origin of being.
We are then lighter, not heavy or depressed and burdened by the forces of matter, but uplifted towards the Light. Not totally uplifted until all the blocks, everything that we have been carrying that is not of the Qualities is gone and all currents, all murky radiations connecting to us are cleansed by the power of Light. Then we are mature, fully experienced and conscious human beings who live in joyous activity dedicated to all that is good, for God is good. . .
How can we connect and help when a person is in a negative space?
We need the understanding, compassion, and willingness to enter into his/her way of experiencing life without being ‘sucked’ into it.
This takes Trust, it takes Love and trusting the Process.